ATTENTION ALL READERS - IMPORTANT MESSAGE

If you have been troubled by various Disqus sanctioned trolls, and have data as to their real identities, please feel free to email me with such information at the addresses below. Many folks have my other email address already, so I figure there is no necessity in listing that one on this post.

americanresister@gmail.com

vampirejesuschrist@gmail.com

Those emails will remain open so anyone - including the silly trolls, can contact me with information regarding the Disqus trolls that Disqus will do nothing about. I want to waste their time, and trip them up so I can pursue my new hobby of destroying their lives. They made themselves targets, and severely underestimated a vicious, unfeeling, godless old bastard like me.

I already have data on one Disqus troll - I found the surname sent to me surprising, because, among other things, I am a numismatist, and the name is similar to a petty counterfeiter who lived in the 20th century. See if you can figure that one out.

I will be abandoning Disqus social media within a short march of days, and if you have wanted to get revenge against your Disqus supported tormentor - I am your man.

With names and addresses I can use online research facilities and dig up who they work for, and make them aware of their various activities on Disqus social media. I can also dig up their criminal records and send that to their employers too.

Disqus and their trolls will not be able to do anything to me, as I will no longer be using any form of social media. Further, I have no criminal record and I work for myself.

I'd love for one of those jokers to come after me or attempt to break into any financial projects of mine, as such actions are felonies, are easily traceable, and I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.







Comments

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk...

Popular posts from this blog

Relaunch

WHY ARE CAUCASIAN NATIONS EXPECTED TO OPEN THEIR BORDERS TO ALL RACES, BUT BLACK AND ASIAN NATIONS ARE NOT?