WHY ARE CAUCASIAN NATIONS EXPECTED TO OPEN THEIR BORDERS TO ALL RACES, BUT BLACK AND ASIAN NATIONS ARE NOT?

I have been pondering that subject for at least twenty years; someone had to ask, so I figured I would. I've been known for asking questions that other people don't; it started many years ago when I was much younger.

That said, it is very strange that places like Finland are expected to admit any and all Negroes, East Asians, swarthy Caucasoid muslims and other peoples, regardless of station or criminal background, whereas most if not all African, muslim and Asian nations get to "pick and choose" the composition of their population - all of which overwhelmingly remain homogeneous. Evolutionally, such a tactic is understandable - they are safeguarding their genetic heritage, whereas European Caucasians seem to be too goddamn STUPID to safeguard theirs.

Various theories exist as to why this phenomenon is occurring, some of which seem plausible, but the main underlying reason is obvious. Western thought is rooted in the Caucasian race; the concepts of individualism and freedom. Most of the rest of the world is either totalitarian or theocratic, and those societies view Western thought as a threat to their hegemonies. Another reason is that Western thought and the concepts of freedom led to the Renaissance, which in turn led to the birth of modern technology. There is also the obvious hatred and jealousy directed toward the Caucasian race, which is promoted by those of other races and facilitated by quite literal race traitors, who seem hell bent on destroying the Caucasian race via outbreeding by prolific invaders and racial dilution of the indigent population.

This double standard is unacceptable, and it is time to face the fact that it is quite real, and that a proactive solution must be found. The solution must be addressed with regard to actual reality - all the praying to whatever god has so far accomplished absolutely nothing, and I candidly submit that such devotion will never accomplish anything. That's why I composed this commentary, so that readers may read and then voice their views on this subject for others to read and understand.

Please remember that American Resister is not a forum for individual debate. It is a forum for like minded center to right leaning people to congregate, network and exchange ideas. Readers are welcome to advise me and others here of their opinion regarding this subject, as everyone has the right to their worldview. Disagreement is expected, yes, but BEHAVE LIKE ADULTS.

You may even disagree with my words if you want and tell me so - I have the hide of a rhinoceros - but do not cause needless trouble with me or other people in the comment section. I will not tolerate such behavior and will simply hurl you out on your ass without a second thought. 

For American Resister to work the way I want it to precludes me from tolerating deliberate troublemakers, trolls, stalkers and other deviants, so again, please feel free to relate your worldview but do not cause others any grief; thanks.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thought so. Formerly known as Grape Skate, because I'm the finest POWER Skater ever on ultra narrow blades. NHLers can't skate on em, backwards > forwards where all your power lies, no elbow pads check hockey. Raced Apolo Anton Ohno x2 because I'm the finest. Did I mention I'm the finest ever?
      The mAsKs DON'T WORK
      Shutdowns DON'T WORK
      Cheers lol

      Delete
    2. Feel free to tell your friends about AR - I'm trying to install another comment platform.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk...

Popular posts from this blog

Relaunch